- The content and information which is displayed on the website www.letswriteyourcontent.com is intended for general information purposes only and this content is subject to change without prior warning.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information on this website and its products and services.
- The use of the website www.letswriteyourcontent.com and its content writing services is done so at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for this.
- It is your responsibility as a customer to assess whether the content writing services offered and provided by www.letswriteyourcontent.com are suitable for your own individual needs.
- The website www.letswriteyourcontent.com contains material and content which is owned and licensed by GANDR JORMUN SOLUTIONS LTD (Located in Lagos, Nigeria), including but not limited to the content on the website as well as the design and layout of the website. It is forbidden to reproduce any of this material.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Nigeria and any dispute which arises out of the use of the website will be governed by the Nigerian courts.
- We have worked very hard to make www.letswriteyourcontent.com an easy website to use and the order process as easy as possible.
- The first step to placing an order is to create an account on the website which can be done in a few minutes and will require customers to enter some personal information.
- When an account has been created then an order may be placed.
- Customers are asked to provide as much information as possible when placing an order so that we may send the brief to the best suited content writer for the job.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all of the relevant information and/or supporting documentation has been provided in order for the content writer to complete their commission correctly.
- In the event of a dispute following the completion of the project, the brief will be referred to as a first point of call, so it is important to double check that as much information as possible has been provided.
- We use a third-party payment provider to process all payments. We do not store any personal financial information on our servers.
- Once a customer has submitted a brief then they will be sent an invoice with a quote for the proposed works. Quotes will vary depending on a number of factors including but not limited to subject matter, length of document and delivery time.
- If a customer agrees to a proposed quote, then payment must be submitted in advance for all projects.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change or amend the price points for any of our services at any point and without prior warning.
- Both Visa and Mastercard are accepted forms of online payment.
- When a payment is completed, it will be displayed as GJSLLWYC, LAGOS on your bank statement
- When placing an order, the customer will choose their preferred delivery timeframe.
- Customers have the choice of two delivery options: 5-7 working days for standard delivery and 2-3 working days for express delivery.
- We will be able to advise clients and offer them the best delivery time for their proposed project.
- Please be advised that we are only able to offer express delivery for certain projects, but we will advise all customers of this at the point of brief.
- The delivery times that we offer are an estimate only. Due to the nature of the work, we will always make every effort to ensure that a deadline is met but in some cases, we may not be able to meet the designated timeframe. In these cases, we will not be liable for any work which has been delayed on the part of the customer.
- All finished products will be sent digitally via email to the email address which is associated with their account at www.letswriteyourcontent.com.
- As soon as a project has been completed and delivered to the customer then they will have a period of 24 hours in which they may review the work and discuss any minor changes with the designated writer.
- In the event that the customer is still not satisfied when the amendments made then the original brief will be referred to.
- Only in cases where the finished product differs greatly to the original brief will we be able to offer a refund.
- This decision is made by us at our sole discretion.
- Any customers looking to initiate the refund process must do so within 5 working days of the first set of amendments being delivered.
- For successful cases of refunds, the agreed amount will be transferred back into the same account, which was used to make the original payment, but please be aware that this may take up to 5 working days.
- Customers are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed and a writer has been assigned to it.
- Customers may cancel their account with us at any time and without prior notice but we ask that you provide reasoning in writing why you are choosing to do so for us to consider this for future amendments to our business model.
- We will cancel the account and any on-going projects of anyone which we suspect may be violating these terms and conditions with immediate effect.
The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless www.letswriteyourcontent.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and agents from any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to any legal fees) incurred by www.letswriteyourcontent.com as a result of any claim relating to the website arising from any services provided.
The website www.letswriteyourcontent.com cannot warrant that any of the content writing services which are offered will meet the customer’s expectations or requirements. The entire risk as to the quality and overall performance of the content provided is with the client. Except where specified otherwise, all of the services offered on www.letswriteyourcontent.com are provided on an “as is” basis and is without any warranty of any kind.
If you have further questions or wish to speak with a member of the customer support team, then please get in touch.