The website www.letswriteyourcontent.com is owned by GANDR JORMUN SOLUTIONS LTD, Located in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to protecting your privacy and for ensuring that your personal information is collected and used appropriately.
The personal information that we may collect from our customers includes their name, address, and phone number. Personal information refers to any information that can be used to personally identify our customers and that they have provided us with.
The types of personal information that we collect will depend on the purpose for which it has been collected and may include:
- Customer contact information.
- Customer payment information.
- Any other information required to fulfil our services.
- Information to verify customers age and identity (all customers must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to use our services).
Cookies are small digital files which your computer will store on its hard drive, and they contain information about the websites that you have visited. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you, but they may contain information about the browser that you are using as well as your browsing history.
Customers are able to modify their own cookie setting in their browser. Please be aware that if you choose to disable cookies entirely, then some features of the website may not work as well as a result of this.
We will only keep the personal information that we have collected from you for as long as we need it to carry out the business services that you have requested from us. When we no longer need your personal information, for example when our business contract has ended or when you remove your customer account on www.letswriteyourcontent.com, then this information will be securely deleted.
During the course of performing our content writing services we may need to collect some additional information about you or your business in order to complete the brief and commission which you have requested from us. In all cases where you provide us with additional information then this is treated as confidential information, and it will not be shared with anyone other than the content writer which has been assigned to your project.
We collect personal data on the lawful basis that this is required in order to provide you with the products and services which you have requested from us. All marketing options are optional, and you have the right to restrict how we can process and collect this personal information.
We process and store customer information to be able to carry out our business and in order to comply with any relevant regulatory legislation. Collecting personal information means that we can:
- Provide customers with the products and services which they have requested from us.
- Complete any payment transactions.
- Confirm and verify customer identity for added security.
We may also use personal information in order to improve customer experience on the website as well as offering customers a service which has been tailored to their individual needs. We do this so that we can:
- Improve or modify the content writing services which are provided on www.letswriteyourcontent.com.
- Use statistical analysis to improve our offering by better understanding our customers.
- Increase the security of our network and data systems.
Customers may withdraw their consent to their personal information being processed and used in this way at any time. However, withdrawing consent may affect the level of service that we are able to offer our customers.
In the event that the website www.letswriteyourcontent.com is involved in an acquisition or sale then some of the personal information that we have collected may be processed as part of the acquisition process. In the event that this happens, all customers that may be affected will be given advance notice.
The information that is provided to us is not shared with any third parties. Your personal information and any information regarding the brief that you have with us will only be shared with those that have a business need to know it, i.e., the content writer which has been commissioned to complete your project.
The only exception to this is in the event that we need to share information to comply with a government or police request.
Here at www.letswriteyourcontent.com we are committed to ensuring that the personal information that you have shared with us about you, or your business is confidential and secure at all times. We use a number of market leading technologies to ensure that all of our servers are compliant with industry standard security standards and legislations. In addition, we constantly review these measures and our IT security to ensure that all personal information is protected from any potential security breaches.
There are a number of rights that all customers have about the personal information that we store about them, and this includes allowing all of our customers to access the personal information that we have about them.
Under the rules of the European GDPR legislation, all customers have the following rights:
- The right to be informed: we are committed to communicating with you about the ways in which we may use your personal information.
- The right of access to data: At any point customers may request to see a copy of the personal information that we store about them.
- The right to amend incorrect data: if we hold any incorrect information about you, then you have the right for that information to be rectified.
- The right to have data erased: you have the right for any of the personal data that we hold about you to be erased at any time.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we refrain from processing or storing your personal information.
- The right to transfer data: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information that we store about you and reuse it for any purpose which you require.
- The right to object to personal data being processed: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your personal information is not processed by us. This may be requested either verbally or in writing.
- The right to opt out of any automated decision making.
Under the rules of the GDPR you also have the right to request to opt out of receiving any marketing information from us that we may send you. You may update this at any time.
If you have further questions or wish to speak with a member of the customer support team, then please get in touch.